[MR] Do You Want To Be Part of the WoW Staff?

scribe0002 at aol.com scribe0002 at aol.com
Wed May 27 05:55:12 PDT 2009

Greetings to everyone in the Tavern from Gisela, event steward for War of the Wings IV

I know October seems far away. ... Four and a half months. There's so much between now and then! But truly, preparation for WoW IV began the week WoW III happened.

Each year we've had more and more friends from outside Sacred Stone help make the event take place. As we've grown from 650 to 850 people, those extra hands and different perspectives have helped us make the event better.

Now, as we begin to get down to the real work of making WoW IV happen, I wish to extend an invitation to everyone who might wish to help make this event happen. If you would like to be part of the staff of War of the Wings IV, please contact me OFF LIST. If you want to offer a few hours helping at Gate or at the MoL table or Marshelling whatever ... or if you want to take on a Major Staff Position ... and everything in between, it's available. Bring your experience to the table ... bring your new I've-never-been-on-a-staff-before-ever freshness to the table. It's all good.

The more hands involved the lighter the work for all. The more perspectives at the table, the better the event. The more we teach, the more we learn, the stronger we are as a kingdom.

Our Web page is Warofthewings.com? Go check it out.

If you have any questions, feel free to ping me.

Be well

~gise