[MR] Fwd: Pennsic 38 Blood Drive

Nancy Hulan nancyhulan at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:43:37 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RENEE LEVEQUE <scahedgehog at verizon.net>
Date: Tue, May 26, 2009 at 1:08 PM
Subject: Pennsic 38 Blood Drive

Greetings Kingdom Chroniclers and Newsletter Editors,

I am Angelique d'Herisson from the Middle Kingdom.  Once again I am
coordinating the Pennsic 38 Blood Drive.  I feel this is a truly worthy
cause and that many of our society members would love to help if I can get
the word out to them.  The Red Cross is sponsoring the blood drive for us
again this year, and I need your help to spread the word. Would you please
post the following to whatever email lists you have at your disposal and
also print it in your July Kingdom news letter if possible?

Thank you all very much for your help and continued support.

Baroness Angelique

**************
Pennsic 38 Blood Drive - Be a Hero, Save a Life at Pennsic War

Greeting good gentles of the Known World. The Pennsic War will soon be upon
us, and while we are 'playing war' with our friends, many others are
fighting one for their lives. Every blood donation is a chance to save a
life, so please remember there will be a Red Cross blood drive at Pennsic
War 38. The 7th annual blood drive will take place on Friday, July 31st and
Monday, August 3rd from 10:00am to 4:00pm at the Zion Baptist Church, 148
Curry Road, Slippery Rock, PA.   The church is within walking distance from
the Pennsic grounds, but the Red Cross will run a shuttle van (leaving from
the south end of the battlefield). We encourage you to ride the van so that
you arrive with normal pulse and blood pressure, and are not turned away
from donating!

If you would like to pre-register to donate, volunteer, or would just like
more information, please contact me at scahedgehog at verizon.net. Once War has
started, you can still sign up at First Aid Point, but walk-ins are welcome.
Again this year you can  pre-register to donate on-line! Go to
www.givelife.org, and search for blood drives in zipcode 16057. Select July
31st or August 3rd, and choose your appointment time.

Together, we can make a difference. So, "Be a Hero, Save a Life at Pennsic
War".

In Service and Thanks,

Baroness Angelique d'Herisson
(mka: Renee LeVeque)
Pennsic Vampire
Middle Kingdom - SCA
scahedgehog at verizon.net

--
Mistress Gwerfyl verch Aneirin, known as Aneira
Kingdom Chronicler, Atlantia