[MR] Sapphire Site Schedule

Lady Rhiannon of Berra ladyrhi at gmail.com
Wed May 20 07:11:24 PDT 2009

Good Morning!

As with anything, the schedule below is subject to change  at the request of
Their Majesties, the weather or any other unforseen circumstances.  Please
use this is a GUIDE when planning your activities but *be sure to consult
the actual schedule you'll be given at check in; that schedule will be the
most updated*.  I will also be posting a list of the A&S classes that will
be offered throughout the weekend.

*Event Schedule*

*Per Their Majesties – Order Meetings will be announced during the event.*

*Friday – May 22*

4PM Site/Troll Opens - if you come earlier than 4PM, please be prepared to
lend a hand with site set up.  Troll will be in the hall directly across the
street from the event site

        (same as last year)

4PM MOL will be set up in the troll hall to get a start on fighter check in

12 MN – Troll closes for the night

*Saturday – May 23*

7 am – Troll opens – if you arrived overnight please check in when troll
opens

9 am- MOL Opens/Inspections/Authorizations

11 am   Sapphire Joust Chivalry Tournaments Begin

10 am A&S Classes begin

10 am Target Archery and Thrown Weapons list opens

10AM Parents class for first time heavy youth combatants

11 am  A&S Tent opens for competition and display

1 pm Target Archery Sapphire Tournament begins

1 pm - Youth Heavy Fighter Practice

2 pm TOC Training/Pick Ups (Armored)

2pm Youth Combat Class

2PM Children’s Activity

2 pm – Youth Rapier Tourney

2PM – Rapier Ravine Battle

2:30pm - Division 1 Youth Combat Tourney

3 pm- Capture the Flag Ravine Battle Melee (Armored)

4pm- A&S Tent Closes

4:30-5:30 Dragon Tourney (Youth Combat)

6pm- Royal Court

10:00 PM Troll closes for the night

*Sunday- May 24*

7 am – Troll opens – if you arrived overnight please check in before 7:30

9 am.- MOL Opens/Authorizations/Inspections

10 am A&S Classes Begin

10 am  Target archer and Thrown Weapons list opens

10 am- Rapier Ravine Battle Begins

10 am- Novice Tourney (2 years or less/Heavy)

11 am- A&S Tent Open

11 am – Order of the Kraken Challenge Tourney (Armored)

12Noon – Troll Closes

12 Noon – Order of the Rose Tournament (Armored)

2 p.m.- St. Aiden Heraldry Tournament (Armored)

5 p.m.- Caer Mear Baronial Court

*Monday – May 25*

12 noon – site is closed

--
Lady Rhiannon of Berra, CP
Autocrat of Sapphire Joust X

Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me
as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward
chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the
online community.