[MR] Fw: [brnsacstone] ARCHER ALERT

Rozsa bessenyeirozsa at earthlink.net
Wed May 20 05:24:58 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: John and Carol Atkins
To: brnsacstone at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:50 AM
Subject: [brnsacstone] ARCHER ALERT

July 11, Elchenburg Castle Site, King's Assessment. His Majesty has decreed an assessment of the troops in preparation for Pennsic War. If you have never been to Pennsic and specifically the archery range at Pennsic then you do not fully appreciate the might of Atlantian archers. Other kingdoms tremble in fear and/or fight for the right to have us shoot with them in the Masters Tournament. On July 11 at the Elchenburg Castle Site I will be holding archery assessment with Pennsic like war point shoot stations. Even if you are unable to attend Pennsic this year come out. You will get a chance to test your skills on shooting stations like those encountered at Pennsic and Gulf Wars, plus it's "another great day for archery".

If you have questions, email me off list or here,

Christophe of Grey
Atlantian Archer Champion

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
I make $450 per Day. Find out How. Part Time!.

  a..  10New Photos
  b..  1New Files
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News