[MR] Artisans’ Row at Challenge of the Novice Heart Tourney

Charlotte Johnson charlotte.r.johnson at gmail.com
Wed May 20 04:01:05 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Love to work on projects, but don't like competing? Does your work show
better in an active display/demonstration, rather than sitting alone on a
table? Like to sit and work, while chatting and geeking with your friends
and like-minded artisans? Just want to come and hang out with cool people?

 I'm pleased to announce that there will be an Artisans' Row at Novice
Tourney/Challenge of the Heart, on June 19-21, in Storvik.

We'd like to have enough shade available so that everybody can work in
comfort. If you're able to bring a pavilion or shade, please contact me off
list with your space requirements. We'll be setting up shades in the order
in which they arrive, but we'd like to have enough site space reserved. If
you have enough shade to share, please do!

Master Geoffrey and I will have our round shade, for some seating and a
small reception area.

A few nitty gritty details:
You may camp overnight on Artisans' Row, if you like.
If you wish to merchant AND participate in Artisans Row, you are welcome to
do that! Please let me know you'll be doing both, AND please make sure to
contact the merchant coordinator and communicate your intentions, as you
normally would.
Water is available, but no hoses. You will have to carry it if you want to
do brewing and the like.
I'm still checking on open fires in the AR area.
Pets are welcome.
Any other questions?

See you there!

Cheers,