[MR] order meetings at sapphire

logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Tue May 19 23:15:07 PDT 2009

Greetings Atlantia from your King and Queen.

Sapphire is upon us and We wanted to take a moment to let everyone know
about potential order meetings to be held there.  Her Majesty and I have
been very busy with all of the pollings and various correspondences leading
up to this event for the last few weeks and have been unable to commit
anything solid to meetings and what not that We will have to attend to
during the day.  As such, We will have any and all order meetings heralded
throughout the day as We decide when We can meet with you all.  Thank you
very much for understanding this and We look forward to seeing you all this
weekend.

Regards

Logan and Esa

Rex et Regina Atlantia

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli

 <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/> www.ebonwoulfe.com
www.fighterpractice.com