[MR] Sapphire Joust- Econo Lodge in Amelia

Kim Moore melisent_spinning at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 07:39:40 PDT 2009

Due to an oversight on the part of the Sapphire Joust website administrator (that would be me!), no mention has been made on the Sapphire Joust website (http://geocities.com/sapphirejoust) of the Amelia Econo Lodge hotel approximately 3 miles from the site.

I am trying to get that information on the website today but Geocities is being less than obliging at the moment, so please distribute this information as you see fit.

The closest hotel to the Sapphire Joust site (by FAR) is the Econo Lodge on Route 360 in Amelia Courthouse.  If you are familiar with the drive to Sapphire, it is adjacent to the strip mall with the McDonalds and Food Lion.

The hotel is very new (less than 2 years old) and should be in good condition.  I do not know their rates or availability, but if you want to get a hotel for Sapphire, this is the one to try for.

Econo Lodge
Address:   15181 Patrick Henry Hwy, Amelia Court House, VA 23002
Phone: (804) 561-4220

I sincerely beg the pardons of any who would have benefited from this information much sooner. This info will be on the website as soon as Geocities gets itself moving.

Warm regards,
Melisent
Baroness, Caer Mear
and