[MR] List Field Space for Sapphire Joust X

Duane Moore poetamilitarus at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 06:50:00 PDT 2009

The following gentles are on my list for reserved field space at Sapphire Joust. Please note that if you have sent in your Pre-Reg and have requested space and are not on this list, please don't panic, just send a request to poetamilitarus at yahoo.com. Also, don't assume that just because you have always come or that you talked to me at an event about this that I actually remembered, I am, in fact, not that smart and my memory is terrible. :-)

Once you arrive on friday please come to the field and find Lord Wulfgang (Moe). We will be either on the field itself or in Hotel de Byram camp, just beyond the Pallisade.

If you are sending me a field reservation please include the following:
Your name
Camp Name
Tent w/ Ropes
Preferance for Rapier/Armoured List. (We'll do our best)

Anyway, here is the list so far:

Guytha Grimstone
Baron Rorik/Storvik
Baroness Rhonwen Ferch Tudor/Stierbach
Lady Lisette LaRoux
Caer Mear
Consortium Turrium
House BlackSpear
House Fallen From Grace
Canton of River's Point
Company of the Dragoon Guards
Royal #1/Ebonwoulfe
Haus Wolfshaven
Robert de Rath
Royal #2/Duchess Kyneburh
Barony of Lochmere
Lord Pepin
Gen and Alan
Barony of Sacred Stone
Mountain's Keep
House Blackhammer
Wulfgang von Lupin

Sir Bryce de Byram,OL,OP (Duane M. Moore) 300%Peer-Evil
Baron Caer Mear