[MR] Atlantian Northern Army Information

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Thu May 14 18:56:28 PDT 2009

As we prepare for Pennsic, if you are a new or old fighter (or would like to try fighting or come back to it) and live in the North (or anyplace else, though we would rather you fought with the Central or Souther Armies if you live there)?and are looking for a unit to fight with please see our web site (Thanks Lord Vels), or feel free to contact me directly.

http://www.grandarmy.us/staff.html

We are looking for fighters of all sorts and have a place for everyone.

We highly value archers, siegemen and spearmen.? Baron Jonathas Reinisch (our Ordnance Captain)?has been tasked by our Commander Duke Badouin to collect spearmen that we can form into into a unit to plug holes.? Of course we want the spearmen to work within their Baronies and Households that they live in, however there are always those who feel they don't have a home,? well you do now.

Believe me when I tell you we have a place for everyone if you want to help out.

I Remain in service to the Crown.

Sir Guy