[MR] New to Atlantia: Electronic Pre-Payment system

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 20:10:17 PDT 2009

What a wonderfully easy system!

Thank you to Baroness Graciela and her event staff and Mistress Anne of Carthew for bringing this modern convenience to our lives! I believe the online process took me a whole 3 minutes (including going out of the room to get the credit card).

Thanks to all!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux
Baroness of Ponte Alto