[MR] extra gear

LoreleiElkins at aol.com LoreleiElkins at aol.com
Tue May 12 06:51:09 PDT 2009

Greetings Friends,

If you are traveling to the Southern Atlantian Archery Day, the excellent
and awesome archery event in Boonville this weekend, AND have some equipment
you  wouldn't mind loaning out, we could use some.  I'll be running the
equipment inspection tent Friday evening and Saturday, starting at 9 until
noon.  Please get the gear to me (bows, arrows, arm guards, gloves).   If you
are a new or beginning archer (and we encourage you to attend if you  are),
and need equipment for the day, come see me.  I'll hook you up and  send you
out with an experienced archer!

 Also, I'll be teaching a target archery marshal's class that morning
starting at 8:30 am SHARP.  You'll get to jump right in at learning  how to do
bow inspections.  Send me a note if you are interested.

Lorelei
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322936x1201367173/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=Mayfooter51209NO115)