[MR] Children's Theatre at Pennsic 38

Karoline Kramer Gould karoline at karolinekramer.com
Mon May 11 17:58:49 PDT 2009

Unto the children and parents of the Known World do Mistress Rhonwen glyn
Conwy and THL Tyzes "Zsof" Sofia send greetings!

For the past 6 years we have run (with the able co-direction last year from
Mistress Anne of Framlingham last year) Children's Theatre at Pennsic. Due
to mundane obligations (Rhonwen's pregnant! yay!), we are going to be taking
this year off.  We are sorry for any disappointment this may cause and
encourage you to try some of the other activities that Pennsic has to offer.

We plan to bring Children's Theatre back at Pennsic 39 and look forward to
seeing all of you then.

In Service,
Rhonwen and Zsof

++++Please forwards where deemed appropriate++++