[MR] SCA Demo at ConCarolinas (29-31 May)

Wayne Remes wremes at carolina.rr.com
Thu May 7 03:57:59 PDT 2009

The Barony of Sacred Stone is sponsoring a demo at Charlotte NC's ConCarolina's SciFi Convention. The Demo plans are to hold an SCA style tournament. We are planning a Heavy Tourney to determine the King of Anarchia (A SCAesque Kingdom from John Ringo's Council Wars books). To particpate in the Tourneys, or other SCA activities at the Con you must be a paid ConCarolina's participant. In addition to the tournys, there will be a historical armor competition, as well as the guest of honor being the Scifi author Katherine Kurtz, she is also a former queen of the West Kingdom. More information on SCA participation at the Convention can be found at the below link, as well as a link to the main Con page.

 I have had to cancel he rapier tourney.

http://www.concarolinas.org/cc_sca.php

Axel