[MR] SCA Demo at ConCarolinas (29-31 May) THIS WEEKEND

Wayne Remes wremes at carolina.rr.com
Tue May 26 08:43:18 PDT 2009

***This Weekend***This Weekend***This Weekend***This Weekend***

The Barony of Sacred Stone is sponsoring a demo at Charlotte NC's
ConCarolina's SciFi Convention. The Demo plans are to hold an SCA style
tournament. We are planning a Heavy Tourney to determine the King of
Anarchia (A SCAesque Kingdom from John Ringo's Council Wars books). To
particpate in the Tourneys, or other SCA activities at the Con you must be a
paid ConCarolina's participant. In addition to the tournys, there will be a
historical armor competition, as well as the guest of honor being the Scifi
author Katherine Kurtz, she is also a former queen of the West Kingdom. More
information on SCA participation at the Convention can be found at the below
link, as well as a link to the main Con page.

 I have had to cancel the rapier tourney.

Convention Home Page  http://www.concarolinas.org/
SCA activities:                http://www.concarolinas.org/cc_sca.php

If you want more Information contact me or Achbar:

 Axel