[MR] Lost and Found -Spring Crown Tourney

Laura Garcia elgrad at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 04:35:23 PDT 2009

This will be the first of a few messages from your autocrat but I did want to get the lost and found list out quickly.  Mercifully, it is a very short list:

Found:

one hockey glove - left hand - found near list field

one large blue canvas drawstring bag, located within the Royal pavilion

Two other items have already been claimed, so this is indeed a very small list.

Please contact me to claim your items and I will work out a way to get them back to you.

This is also the first of many thank you messages.  Thanks to all who attended the event.  I hope that you had a great time and will tell others about your experiences.  We, the members of the Stronghold of Raven's Cove were honored to have hosted the event and although very tired, we ALL had fun.  As an autocrat, that's the best news of all!

Yours in Service to Kingdom and Crown,

Lady Katharine de la Vache

Protege to Mistress Caroline of Seareach

Proud member of the Stronghold of Raven's Cove