[MR] attn: Arthurian Scholars

David Wendelken David_Wendelken at nc.rr.com
Sat May 2 09:10:23 PDT 2009

Whilst cleaning out our copious and overflowing bookshelves, we came across
a copy of "The Historia Regum Britanniae of Geoffrey of Monmouth " by Acton
Griscom, MA.   1929.

This book is a copy of the "First Latin text taken direct from the Earliest
Manuscripts together with the first literal translations from a parallel
Welsh Chronicle."

It's listed on Amazon at
<http://www.amazon.com/Historia-Britanni-contributions-translation-manuscrip
t/dp/B000WWAT66/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241280350&sr=8-1> at $289.

Make me an offer if you are interested, otherwise I'll post it on Ebay or
somesuch.  The dust cover is tattered but the book is in very good
condition.  I live in Fayetteville, NC.  Please reply direct to me so as not
to annoy the list.

Andras Salamandra