[MR] Sapphire Schedule?

Lady Rhiannon of Berra ladyrhi at gmail.com
Wed May 20 05:46:26 PDT 2009

I will be posting the schedule when I get home tonight.

Rhiannon, autocrat

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 8:15 AM, Grey Goose <ggoose1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand that the schedule for Order meetings is necessarily delayed.
> The heavy schedule is posted to the web site, but I cannot find anything
> else.
>
> Is the general, overall schedule posted anywhere?  We now know when the
> gate
> opens, but nothing else that I can tell.  We have some health issues that
> may affect how long we stay, and I want to be as prepared as I can be.
>
> In Service to Atlantia
> Janina
> Baroness Storvik

Lady Rhiannon of Berra, CP
Autocrat of Sapphire Joust X
MKA Gina L. MacNeill
List Moderator of the Atlantianweavers Yahoogroup

Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me
as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward
chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the
online community.