[MR] Fund Raisers?

Jack Black of Flint qm_blackjack_flint at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 13:47:23 PDT 2009

The House I speak of in the Midrealm did all that, attempting to show how in some houses and noble cultures, the women were as powerful as the men, if not more, because a lot of what was said and done was behind the scenes....

 Until the next,
Yours in service,

Cap'n Jack Black of Flint
((AKA: BlackJack))