[MR] Coronation Garb help thanks

Kerri Martinsen kerri.martinsen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 16:31:08 PDT 2009

I would like to express my thanks to everyone that assisted me in completing
Their Majesties' coronation garb for last weekend:
Baroness Guenievre de Mon of Windmasters Hill (embroidery & completion)
Lady Margaret Cochrane (embroidered spikes)
Lord Lukas Briarly (embroidery)

        For their beautiful work on the embroidered silk velvet cuffs for
both of their Majesties;

Baroness Johanna of Storvik (embroidery)
Lady Tirzah MacCrudden (completion)

        For their stunning work on the silk taffeta belt

I also need to thank Lady Maria Beatriz la Mora CoP aka Khalillah aka Bambi
 for all her work pearling and pearling and pearling His Majesty's shuba
(the dark blue tunic) and Her Majesty's Sarafan (the dress)

I need to thank Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova from the East for
their research and assistance to an unknown Atlantian at Pennsic in
downloading russian research and Lady Christiana Chaikinaia of Lochmere for
allowing me to double check my research with her over the phone.

I'd also like to thank those that lended unnoticed assistance in personal
support, namely my lord, Lord Aramon de Contigy - he put up with way too
many late nights of sewing and then took a day off of work to tag along :)

Now I can sleep!

Vitha
Lady Hrosvitha von Celle
Barony of Windmasters Hill