[MR] Coronation Garb help thanks

Rorik Fredericsson baron.rorik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:10:51 PDT 2009

Gracious Vitha -

Thank you for your kind public thanks for those involved in creating the
wonderful Coronation garb for Their Majesties.

However, I feel the need to point out in as gentle a manner as possible that
our Illustrious Predecessor, Baroness Johanna, did not embroider the belt
for Her Majesty. Rather it was my own Lady Wife, Baroness Janina Krakowska
of Storvik.  I totally understand how easy it is to switch the names (after
all, they are identical except for national origin!) and only wished to make
this small amendment.

Yours in Service
--
Rorik Fredericsson
Baron Storvik

"It's amazing how much 'mature wisdom' resembles being tired."