[MR] Performers Revel South Coming this Saturday

Wayne Remes wremes at carolina.rr.com
Mon Aug 31 09:18:22 PDT 2009

Continuing a new tradition brought to the south from the northern reaches of our fair Kingdom, and dating back nearly as far as Atlantian pre-history; the Canton of Salesberie Glen returns with the 2nd annual PERFORMERS REVEL SOUTH. Salesberie Glen invites the PERFORMERS OF ATLANTIA to COME ENJOY A DAY OF BARDIC & OTHER PERFORMANCE ORIENTED ARTS. Be you musician, singer, poet, dancer, storyteller, juggler or any other performance oriented artist, come and perform. This is an event OF performers FOR performers BY performers. The cost of admission is at least 1 performance of something.

The Feast will be of the pot luck variety. Salesberie Glen will, of course, provide Cheerwine. The site also, is of course, wet. Site opens at 10:00AM and closes at 10:00PM with performances beginning around noon. Note: small children may find the need to sit quietly rather tedious, so parents may want to make appropriate childcare arrangements.

Cost: The event itself is free; the cost is that attendees do at least one performance during the day.

Site: Taivassalamalina, 550 Timberlane Trail, Salisbury, NC 28147

Site Restrictions: No smoking in the house. No pets.

Feast Information: Potluck. For the Pot Luck, if your name begins with an A-H, bring an entrée; I-P, bring a side dish; and Q-Z, bring a dessert.

Autocrat's Information: Sir Axel of Tavastia (Wayne Remes), 550 Timberlane Trail, Salisbury, NC 28147, Phone: (704) 637-2594, E-mail: wremes at carolina.rr.com

Website: http://www.housetaivassalama.com/perform-rev.html

Directions:

Take I-85 to exit 75 (Jake Alexander Blvd). Turn towards Salisbury. (If you go past the ABC store you are going the wrong way.) Turn left on Mooresville Rd (Rt 150). Turn left on Quail (at the Summerfield Sign). Turn right onto Timberlane Trail. 550 is on the left some ways down