[MR] Question about Sunday: Danse Practice in Gastonia

Lady Alexandra Scott xndra_scott at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 11:04:40 PDT 2009

Good afternoon, everyone ~

There is a Sacred Stone Baronial Meeting this weekend on August 23, 2009.  I believe dance and fighter practice follows that meeting.

Are YOU planning to be in Gastonia for Dance Practice from 2pm until 5pm?  Or, shall we join practices after the Baronial Meeting in Hickory.

If YOU are planning to attend in Gastonia, we will hold practice here. We do need to hear from you, a.s.a.p.

Please reply off list to xndra_scott at yahoo.com

Thank you for your response.

Graciously,
Alexandra

Lady Alexandra

Alexandra Scott de Northumberland
Argent, a stag statant and on a chief azure an increscent between two mullets of six points Or
Canton of Aire Faucon
Barony of Sacred Stone
Kingdom of ATLANTIA