[MR] OT: Great Wheel (spinning) for sale

Jennifer Dobyns jendobyns at verizon.net
Tue Aug 18 17:17:55 PDT 2009

Greetings,

My apologies for cross posting.

It appears I have run out of room for stuff again and the next item
that has to go is an antique great wheel.  It's in working order,
afaik, and since it has a miner's head, we know it isn't any older
than about 1815.  This wheel is in Maryland, and you would be
responsible for picking it up if you decide you want it.  I was told
it came from an old family in NC but cannot currently find the notes I
had on it's history.  Please contact me off list if you're interested.

Genevieve D'Aubigne