[MR] Questions for an article

Eric Shuping lordwulfstan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:56:18 PDT 2009

Greetings. I seek the knowledge of more learned persons than I. I'm writing
an article for the Known World Handbook and these are the questions I have:
1.) Regarding Principality Coronets, what are their Heirs called?
2.) What regalia are the Coronets entitled to and what regalia are Their
Heirs entitled to?
3.) What differences the Coronets from Their Heirs?

Is there any other information regarding Cornets and Principalities that I
should include in my article,
*Rank and Awards in the SCA (What do they mean?)* ?

Many thanks,
Baron Wulfstan Egweald,
Patriarch, House Darkspire

--