[MR] Final tally for the Freescholar's Tourney at Pennsic

stephen cavano stephenbridewell at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 09:50:27 PDT 2009

Greetings-
           The total amount of money donated to Susan G Komen from the Freescholars Tourney at Pennsic was $900.

   Two thirds is being donated in the winner's name ( Atlantia'a own Dominyk Wolferam) and one third in the runner up (Tora Taka from An Tir).
   A prize for the fighter diplaying the most honor and courtesy was won by Don Tristan of Ansteorra.

    I would like to thank all that help make this tournament happen- the marshals, MOLs and the merchants who donated toward the prizes ( Dressed to Kill and Etain( Claybaby)). And also my thanks to Her Majesty and Her Highness who came to inspire and cheer on our fighters.

    But most of all I would like to thank everyone that donated to this most worthy cause - your generosity does make a difference in so many lives.

              Vivat Atlantia!

                YIS,
                    Stephen