[MR] from your king and queen

logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Wed Aug 12 09:51:07 PDT 2009

Greetings Unto the Amazing Kingdom of Atlantia!

As many of you have heard by now, we had another amazing Pennsic where
Atlantia demonstrated her skill and might to the Known World. Some of us
also demonstrated our fashion skills with galoshes but that’s another muddy
story!

The Kingdom’s presence was felt all over Pennsic. Many Atlantian’s displayed
their skills in the A&S arena, taught classes, dominated the archery range,
showcased their talents on the thrown weapons field, were a force to be
known on the heavy field, and stood above all others on the rapier field.
Everywhere that We went I saw Atlantian’s volunteering. They worked the
gate, manned security, monitored parking, worked Chirurgeon's point, ran
tournaments in thrown weapons, rapier, heavy, and on and on and on. It was
an amazing site that made Us even more proud (if that’s possible) to be
Atlantian!

We would like to thank Master Aedan for the great job he did as the
Atlantian Rapier Warlord. As he mentioned in his earlier post, Atlantia’s
rapier fighters were outstanding. They dominated across the board, including
Youth Rapier. What Aedan forgot to mention was that he won the Over 40
Tournament! We would also like to congratulate the Freescholars on another
successful Charity Tournament. It was full of amazing fights and I enjoyed
watching every minute!

Thanks also are due to Duke Michael, Duke Cuan, and Duke Valharic for
serving as the Warlords for heavy combat. Our forces were amazing as always!
Congratulations to those who participated and won the 15 Man Unbelt Tourney.
We would like to thank Lord Felix for organizing and leading the team.
Congratulations to Baron Edward Kinslae for his victory in the 11th annual
Squires Tourney. The Novice Tourney came down to four Atlantian’s and after
several long, intense battles Willem proved victorious. Congratulations to
Willem for being the second Atlantian in a row to win the tournament! The
East Kingdom Ladies of the Rose tourney also saw Atlantian dominance.
Congratulations to Lord Felix and Lord Kieran for their win!

The 11th Annual Known World Children’s Fete was a huge success!!! There were
over 400 children who enjoyed face painting, balloon animals, needlepoint,
beading, nerf archery, a bouncy castle, making music with Master Efenwealt,
and countless other activities. A very special thank you goes out to
Mistress Kisaiya for starting the organization process months ago, even
though it was no longer her job and she was not even going to Pennsic. An
even more special thank you goes out to Lady Elisabeth Hänsler for taking on
the job of running the Fete at the last minute and pulling it off with
amazing patience and flying colors! To those who ran activities,
volunteered, provided refreshments guarded the exits and entrances, and many
other things
We can’t thank you enough.  This is a very important event that
holds a special place in Our heart, and this year more than ever, you did
Atlantia proud!

The Atlantian Social and Auction was amazing. We cannot thank everyone
enough for their assistance, donations, participation, and purchasing power!
The social would have never happened if not for the phenomenal
organizational skills of Baroness Rozsa. Thank you so much for all of your
hard work. Many, many thanks to the amazing Bright Hills Cooks Guild who
outdid themselves, as always!!! Thank you to Lord Christian Thomas of York,
Lady Adrianna, and Master Efenwealt for all of their assistance. To those
who hauled tables and assorted items, set-up and broke-down the great hall,
let us borrow your camp furniture, decorated, and a 1000 other things
.thank
you. Thanks to the Order of St. Aiden for providing security. The Order did
a great job even if Lord Jocelyn did have that Anglesey incident!

We would like to personally send a very special thank you to Duchess Mary
Grace for organizing and running the auction. It was hugely successful with
items donated from all over the Known World. Thank you to Dame Roxana
Greenstreet for serving as the auctioneer, to all of the gentlemen who
paraded the items for display, Countess Aryanna for collecting the money,
and to all those who made it run smoothly.

Thank you to all of those who wore pink and made Midnight Madness so
special. It was great to see everyone sporting their pink and having a good
time. The experience of shopping with the Atlantian Secret Service is one
Her Majesty will never forget. Thank you for doing such a fabulous job of
protecting and serving Her Majesty, Her Highness, miscellaneous and assorted
Graces, one Excellency, several Pelicans, and various others!!!

We would like to thank everyone who contributed to the gift basket for the
Kingdom of Calontir. TRM’s Calontir were amazed at the beauty and abundance
of their gift. Thank you to Baroness Rozsa for organizing the donations and
transporting the basket. The skill of Atlantia’s artisans and the generosity
of its people were once again displayed.

Atlantian Royal would have never been the beautiful backdrop it was for
court and the social without the help of several important people. Count
Sinclair, thank you so much for once again providing your amazing lodge to
serve the people of Atlantia. Master Callixtus, thank you for serving as the
land agent for royal, assisting with set-up, and allowing us to borrow
almost all of the furniture from your camp at one point or another during
the war.

The job of being King and Queen at Pennsic is a wonderful, amazing, and
difficult one that We could never have accomplished without the help of
many, many people. TRH’s Vladimir and Kalisa were a great source of support
and assistance at war. Thank you for doing so much to support Us and all of
Atlantia at Pennsic. Thank you to Countess Kari and those who assisted her
in watering the troops. To the many, many people who retained for Us, We
thank you. Without your assistance, We could never have managed all of the
details, schedules, and numerous other items.

Lord Gustav von Silberwald
We cannot even begin to express Our thanks for
all you did at Pennsic. The countless hours spent retaining, the times you
checked on Her Majesty even when you weren’t “on duty”, the amazing amount
of help you provided Mistress Fiona, the list goes on and on. Thank you so
much for all you did at Pennsic and all you have done during Our entire
reign.

Baroness Adriana, as usual, you were everywhere doing everything. Thank you
for taking such good care of Esa between your hours spent volunteering all
over Pennsic. Her hair would have never made it without you!!!

Mistress Fiona
We don’t even know where to begin. You are an amazing “work
horse”!!! There is no way that We would have made it through Pennsic without
you. You went above and beyond as always and We love you for it!  Despite
His Majesty's best efforts to lose you He failed to go unguarded while you
were on duty.

Finally, We would like to thank all of those Atlantians who attended
Pennsic, braved the rain, the mud, and made a difficult Pennsic amazing.
Thank you for all of the support and kindness that you showed Us throughout
the entire war. Thank you very much for the money you raised to assist Us in
our time of need.  We found Ourselves in a fairly desperate hour unsure of
what to do and Their Highnesses stepped in and asked the people of this
great kingdom for assistance.  In a very short time the love and generosity
of Atlantia came to the forefront and after a very difficult week Our
ability to get home was secured.  Atlantia is a family that knows no equal
and We are humbled and proud to be part of it. The enthusiasm of Atlantia in
all things is an amazing site to behold. We cannot express how proud We are
of Atlantia and how honored We were to be your King and Queen at Pennsic.

In love and service,

Logan and Esa

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli

 <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/> www.ebonwoulfe.com
www.fighterpractice.com