[MR] Atlantian DEM CA Position Opening Soon!

bary sears barre_fitzrobert at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 16:45:28 PDT 2009

My term of office as Deputy Earl Marshal for Combat Office comes to a close in September so I invite all interested parties to send resumes to me and to the Earl Marshal no later than Coronation.
I can honestly recommend the positon to everyone interested in combat archery.  I've seen CA come a long way since I first took it up, and I look forward to seeing it go further after I step down.  I will, of course, contine my love for the combat form in whatever way the new DEM says.
Barre fitzRobert of York