[MR] Many Thanks to an Army of Embroiderers and Seamstresses

Esa Kirkepatrike mered95 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 07:08:16 PDT 2009

I would like to join Lady Katarzyna in thanking the many people who made favors for me for Pennsic. It is an overwhelming feeling to not sew and know that you need hundreds of favors for war!!! Thank you everyone for your generous donation of skill, talent, and time. This is just another example of the many things that occur behind the scenes to help royalty and keep the dream alive. We could never do it without you!

Countess Esa