[MR] Coronation Morning Court Report - Jason & Gerhild - April 11, 2009
batcok at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 11:12:23 PDT 2009
On a fine spring morning, with air clear from the evening's rain, Jason and Gerhild held their last court as King and Queen of Atlantia. The following actions were conducted at that time:
1) Baroness Novella the Fierce was inducted into the Order of the Golden Dolphin.
2) Lady Trephine la Broderesse was inducted into the Order of the Opal.
3) Bella Farinelli was given her Award of Arms.
4) Lord Geoffrey ap Clywd was sent to play his prize for the Order of the White Scarf.
5) Lady Yngvildr Galtadottir was created a Baroness of the Court with a Grant of Arms.
6) Benjamin of Elvegast was inducted into the Order of the Sea Dragon and received an Award of Arms.
7) Liaden O' Caollaidhe received an Award of Arms.
8) Lady Anne of Greenwode was inducted into the Queen's Order of Courtesy.
9) Lord Galen of Black Diamond was inducted into the Order of the Sea Dragon.
10) Baron William Welwyn received the King's Award of Excellence.
11) Lord Pagan Grendel, Lord Llyr of Anglesey, Lord Bors Boden, and Lord Kieran Hunter reveived the King's Award of Excellence.
12) Baroness Edgia Vamensdattir, Baroness Novella the Fierce, Baroness Astrid Thorvardsdattir, Duchess Isabel Grimault, Lady Tyra Thorkelsdatter, Baron Edward Kinslae, Sir Askold Grimr Brotamaorr, Lady Marion le Red, Baroness Yngvildr Galtadottir, Jessica Kinslae, Nowell of Warwick, Lord Bramr of Atlantia, and Lady Emma West all received the Award of the Undine from the Queen's hand.
After making those recognitions Their Majesties Jason and Gerhild dismissed their retinue.
After receiving back the coronet from his Queen did King Jason hand his own crown to Prince Logan Ebonwulf and end his reign.
Thus did things happen at that time in in that place.
Baron Michael Batcok
"Always and everywhere I have lived as though each day were my last and would never return."
Petronius, The Satyricon
More information about the Atlantia