[MR] Academie of the Rapier

Signora Sveva Lucciola ladysveva at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 19:39:41 PDT 2004

Just wanted to let everyone know that the event web page for Academie
of the Rapier has been updated and now lists the tournaments and
competitions, as well as many of the classes being offered. We may be
offering more and plan to have the menu up soon as well. Don't forget
there is a discount for those getting their reservations in early!
Please visit the web page for all the details!

http://www.geocities.com/ladysveva/Academie.html

Sveva Lucciola
(on behalf of the autocrat, who isn't subscribed)

=====
"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy.
If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.
But I arise in the morning torn between the desire to improve the world,
and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day."
---e.b. white