[MR] PAGES Competition at Crusades!!

Britni Newton newtonb69 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 18:32:23 PDT 2004

Good gentles,

I do apologize for the short notice of this missive, but the Pages Academy
of Atlantia is sponsoring a competition for children ages 9 to 14, to be
held at Crusades.

The competition is to produce a period dish, (not TOO much help parents!).
Entries must be delivered to Lady Livia at the Pages Academy tent in person.
  We can not be responsible for delicious and delectable entries left to the
courtesy of a hungry populace.  Entrants do not have to participate in Pages
Activities, (but it'd be nice?).

Entries must have at least an index card with them with the name of the
dish, the SCA and modern name of the entrant, and an approximate time period
and culture that the dish is from.  For example

Amy Bascom / Amy the Wilful Buxton Brat.
Schnitzel
Germany late 13th century.

More documentation would be great, but is NOT required.   An ingredient list
would be MARVELOUS.  At this time, any dish that uses "Cumin" must have it
notated, as one of our judges is allergic to it.

Please direct any questions to Lady Livia la Zanna,  (919) 280-2909, or
livia at nc.rr.com

Yours in service,
Livia la Zanna,

"I only put my talent into my works.  I put my genius into my life."   -
Oscar Wilde