FW: [MR] Re: Opinions about a possible PREREG ONLY event

Tom Bilodeau tirloch at ravenstreet.org
Tue Sep 28 04:20:30 PDT 2004

The reason that Drachenwald uses electronic funds transfers is that the
majority of the populace is now non-US citizens and hence, they do not use
checking accounts.  Many countries in Drachenwald do not allow personal
checking accounts.  So, the populace use EFTs all the time there and they
have a corporate waiver to do so.

No one can use Paypal at this time, still.

On the corporate level, we are endeavoring to see how the Ansteorra credit
card system "ACCEPS" can be used throughout the USA.

Tirloch
Corporate Treasurer