[MR] Kingdom Crusades needs volunteers!

Fletcher Martha mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 15:25:07 PDT 2004

Greetings to the fair and gracious members of the
Kingdom of Atlantia!

I am writting to seek volunteers to help me and my
crew on Sunday October 10th, to help with site clean
up after Kingdom Crusades.

We are responsible for being sure that the good
gentles that are staying in the cabins are out in a
timely manner and that the cabins have been cleaned.

The tentative work schedule is this-

9:30 AM- Meet at the Barn, (Next to the Royal House).
Assign work groups and set off for the cabins.

10AM- Visit the cabins and remind people of the 12
noon deadline to leave. Also remind them to clean up
thier trash, sweep the floor and check carefully for
any belongings that may be lurking out of site and
might be left behind.

12PM - Visit the cabins and start clean-up. A)Sweeping
the floors if needed, B) Cleaning the bathrooms. C)
Collecting the trash, D) Collecting the Lost and Found
from the cabins, D) Mopping the floors.

I would like to have a crew of at least 12 people and
hopefully more. There are 46 cabins listed on the map
and this includes the Royal Cabin. I don't know if all
the cabins are scheduled to be used.  Many hands will
make light work with the plan to be finished WAY
before 3pm.

Please contact me directly with your name, and home
group so that I can plan the work detail. I also wish
to be sure everyone who helps is recognised as this is
one of the less glamourous jobs for any event.

Thank you for your kind attention to my request

Your in service to the Society and the Kingdom of
Atlantia!
Lady Martel von Charlottenburg,
Barony of Bright Hills

=====
Visit my Diary! Yes it's true I have one too!-

http://martel.diaryland.com/index.html

It is perhaps a more fortunate destiny to have a taste for collecting seashells than to be born a millionare-
Robert Lewis Stevenson