[MR] Royal Court report from Chalice of the Sun , 18 Sep 2004

Angel Checkylady at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 20 19:33:36 PDT 2004

Greetings unto Atlantia from your Clerk of Precedence!

As related by Baron Corun MacAnndra, who did herald the court of TRM Janos
and Rachel upon the occasion of the event known as the Chalice of the Sun
God, held on the 18th of September, 2004, in the Barony of Ponte Alto,
herein lies the business conducted:

01. Shark’s Tooth - Teron Andonicous
02. Shark’s Tooth - Kevin of Thornbury
03. Award of Arms - Angelo di Gabriello
04. King’s Missilers - Belphoebe de Givet
05. King’s Missilers - Marcellus Capozillo di Napoli
06. Award of Arms - William of Kenilworth
07. Hippocampus - Myghell O’Kelly
08. Award of Arms - Branwen Bach
09. Award of Arms - Jonah MacCoughlin
10. Sea Dragon - Catalina D’ell Acqua
    Bowman Elite - Janto Reinich
    Bowman Elite - Vaclav Matjy
11. Award of Arms - Moragh MacFael
12. King’s Missilers - Rhiryd ap Gwerstan
13. Golden Dolphin - Cecily Clervaus
14. Award of Arms - Ceannric MacEoghn

The Order of the King's Missiliers and the Sea Dragon carry an Award of Arms
with it to those who do not already have that accolade. The Golden Dolphin
carries a Grant of Arms.

This report is complete and accurate as given to me. If there are
corrections, changes, questions, etc, please let me know.

Have a wonderful, dry week!

In service to Crown and Kingdom,
Mordrea

Mistress Mordeyrn Tremayne, Atlantian Clerk of Precedence