[MR] Court Report from the First Court of TRM Janos and Rachel

Angel Checkylady at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 20 19:31:33 PDT 2004

Greetings one and all from your Clerk of Precedence!

Herein lies the business that was conducted by TRM Janos and Rachel upon the
occasion of Their first court at Their Coronation Day which was held in the
Barony of Windmaster's Hill on the 4th day of September AS XXXIX being 2004:

Duchy                    - Padraigin O'hEachach
Award of Arms            - Ursula de Nunez
Award of Arms            - Bjorn Gundjornsson
Order of the Opal        - Finnguala Ingen Neill Meic Chuirce
Order of the White Scarf - William Welwyn
Order of the Opal        - Siobhan ni Willfule
Court Baroness           - Aodh Adendra Marlane

The Order of the Opal carries and Award of Arms with it for those who do not
already have an AoA. The Order of the White Scarf carries a Grant of Arms
with it for those who do not already have a GoA.

This report is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge as reported
by Mistress Minowara Kiritsubo no Ason.

If there are corrections, questions, please contact me at your convenience!

In service to Crown and Kingdom,
Mordrea

Mistress Mordeyrn Tremayne, Atlantian Clerk of Precedence