[MR] On to Babylon

Valmersage at aol.com Valmersage at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 14:37:04 PDT 2004

Did you hear about the infestation of the Hanging Gardens??  Yes?  It was a horrible rumor!  It’s gone now we guarantee it!!

The Hanging Gardens will be open from October 15th to 17th!
The Market is also open!  Come one and all bring your wares, your unwanted, and peddle the day away engaging in selling, bartering, and trading the day away!
What’s the catch for being a free merchant?  Just a small one, we promise.  We ask that merchants bring their own tables, chairs, tents, day shades, etc. to use.

For more details visit:
http://sacredstone.atlantia.sca.org/EventCalendar/Babylon.htm