[MR] Raiders of the Lost Cove Cancellation

Sayyida Halima al-Shafi'i of Raven's Cove lkuney at ec.rr.com
Wed Sep 15 14:25:50 PDT 2004

Please forward this missive as far & widely as possible...

With great regret and heavy heart I must announce the cancellation of
Raiders of the Lost Cove, September 17-19, 2004 in Swansboro, North
Carolina due to heavy rain and flooding (even before the hurricane gets
here!).  Some area highways have been closed, and the event site is
saturated, with heavy rains today and more rain in the forecast.  I
apologize for the inconvenience I know this will cause those who planned
to attend.  Refunds will be forthcoming to those who have sent in
reservations in advance.  Questions can be directed to me at
lkuney at ec.rr.com

In service,
Sayyida Halima al-Shafi'i
Autocrat