[MR] Chalice schedule of events

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Mon Sep 13 07:28:24 PDT 2004

Greetings Atlantia!

For those who are attending Chalice, please find the tentative schedule for
Saturday:

9:30 am	Site opens
10:30 am	Begin Authorizations  (List Field)
11:00 am	A&S Competitions begin (A&S Hall)
		Archery competitions begin  (Archery Range)
		Silent Auction Opens (List Field)
		Meeting: Order of the Golden Dolphin (Autocrat cabin)
11:30 am	Begin Heavy Weapons Tourney (List Field)
12:00 noon	Bardic competitions begins (Porch behind Feast Hall)
		Rapier Tourney Begins (List Field)
3:00 pm	Chalice Champion Competitions:
		A&S, rapier, bardic, heavy weapons (List Field)
4:00 pm	Silent Auction Closes (List Field)
5:30 pm	Court  (List Field)
7:00 pm	Feast (Feast Hall)

Remember that teams must be registered IN WRITING before 11a.m. Saturday.  A
valid team entry must include the name of each team member, the name of the
team, and the name of the discipline each team member is participating in.
There will be a box at troll to accept team reservations until 11 a.m.

Note that all List Field activities (with the exception of Archery) will be
moved to the Gymnasium area near the lower parking lot in the event of
inclement weather.  Bardic competition will be moved inside the Feast Hall
in the event of rain.

Those camping with us Friday night are invited to partake of a light
breakfast in the Dining Hall hosted by House Fallen From Grace.  Breakfast
begins serving at 8:30 a.m. and will be available until 10 a.m.

There is VERY limited pavillion space on the List Field.  If you are
bringing a dayshade you MUST let me know ASAP.  List field space is now at a
premium and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.  Please
include your footprint (including ropes) when you contact me about space.

Note that if you are camping on site, you will have to unload your vehicle
at the top of the hill near troll, as Prince William Forest Park prohibits
driving straight into the cabin areas.  There will be a cart available for
heavy items, but if you arriving at a peak hour, the cart may be in use by
others.  The walk to the cabin areas is about 50 - 100 yards depending on
your cabin assignment.  We encourage young men to assist us as "porters" to
help carry belongings.  These people will be marked with a special sash
indicating their status as a porter and will be hanging around troll from
about 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday.

Questions?  Contact me at scalucia AT cox.net.

In Service I Remain,
Luce Antony Venus
Autocrat, Chalice of the Sun God