[MR] Re: Upcoming Tournament of the Red Cross

Elisa henicke at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 17:23:01 PDT 2004

Good gentles of Atlantia, I'd like to echo Sir Bryce in that you consider
coming out to this tournament.  With Kingdom Crusades fast approaching, this
would be an excellent opportunity for our fighters to practice their skills
for a most worthy cause to the delight of the mundane populace that
surrounds the Canton of Rivers Point.  As many of you know, the cities of
Richmond and Petersburg were fairly well devastated by Tropical Storm
Gaston; the funds raised at this Benefit Tourney are being donated to the
Disaster Services of the Richmond and Petersburg Chapters of the American
Red Cross in honor of the anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks.

While helping provide the necessary funding for the American Red Cross to
provide relief to victims of the recent flooding, this Tournament and Demo
can also provide area locals a chance to take their minds away from some of
the grim realities of the present while seeing Atlantia's fighters and
artisans at their finest.

(For more information about disaster relief efforts in the Richmond area,
feel free to visit the website for the Greater Richmond Chapter at
http://greaterrichmond.redcross.org/.)

Dionysia of Rivers Point