[MR] Crown Tourney Info

Mary MacGregor brightfox1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 03:52:51 PDT 2004

Posted on behalf of Mistress Rhiannon ui Neill, autocrat.

Please feel free to cross post as desired.

Gentle cousins!

Despite what rumors you may have heard, all of Hawkwood is NOT under water!  The site for Crown escaped Ivan's wrath and we hearty mountain folk just wrung out our clothes, pushed up our sleeves and kept on working!  We are very much looking forward to hosting Atlantia's finest tourney on November 6th!

The flyer and additional information regarding Crown Tourney is now available at http://hawkwood.albanach.org/ (click on "Events"), including hotel information, the feast menu and day's schedule.

In addition to the Tempore Atlantia competitions running that day, our own lovely A&S minister, Lady Siobhan nicDhunnishliebe, is sponsoring competitions in metal armor and narrow wares (textiles).

Please make your reservations soon to take advantage of the fee discount!  Looking forward to seeing you there, Hawkwood remains,

In Service to Atlantia!

Mistress Rhiannon ui Neill
Autocrat - Crown Tourney