[MR] For those of us who are Fiber Artists...

Fletcher Martha mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 02:42:02 PDT 2004

I found this event and it is coming to our area again-

Enjoy!
Lady Martel von Charlottenburg

Washington, DC, Sunday, September 19st
Third Annual Knit-Out & Crochet
Noon to 5 p.m., National Mall
(Near Mall entrance of Natural History
Museum-Smithsonian Metro)
RAIN OR SHINE
# Dream & Share Fashion Shows -- The latest fashions
from yarn companies, local yarn shops and guild
members
# Show & Share - Applaud fellow yarn lovers as they
wear or bring their favorite projects
Learn
# Learn to knit and crochet-Free for the entire family
# The Doctor Is In - Experienced (and friendly)
crocheters
and knitters help with pattern and project questions
Give
# Warm Up America - Help assemble afghans for people
in need
# Charity Corner - Learn about more programs
Browse
# Latest yarns - Local retailers share the latest
yarns and patterns
# Learn about area guilds and clubs

=====
Visit my Diary! Yes it's true I have one too!-

http://martel.diaryland.com/index.html

It is perhaps a more fortunate destiny to have a taste for collecting seashells than to be born a millionare-
Robert Lewis Stevenson