[MR] speaking of which...

Virginia E. Liles ladygeva at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 2 19:16:43 PDT 2004

  When you choose to use non-inclusive language (male And Female), as our
culture teaches you, you are being inexact and sometimes unintentionally
offensive.  Man does not equal human; woman does not equal unable. Our
Culture Still teaches this male centric language with its assumptions
slowly slipping but a Norm in our culture(hell you try fighting back
hampered by long skirts)
So don't bash anyones language use. Monitor your next meeting and see how
much masculine language is used - it is amazing?
My 2cents and we're still collecting money
Lady Geva
---
--- ladygeva at earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.