[MR] Event Flyer: Thegns & Thralls, Bright Hills, Oct. 29-31

Alianora Munro noramunro at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 15:39:38 PDT 2004

While we're reminding each other about events, let me
put in a word for Bright Hills' event in October.
Yes, I know you will all have just been out our way
for Crusades, but this promises to be worth the extra
trip!  We have all kinds of excellent things planned:
tournies!  games!  classes!  competitions! with a
Norse and Anglo-Saxon flair.  Questions and
reservations should be directed to me, your humble
autocrat.

The full flyer is available at:
http://www.brighthills.org/events/tnt2004.htm

regards,