[MR] Pennsic Escort Service (Was, woman attacked at Pennsic)

scry42 at cox.net scry42 at cox.net
Fri Sep 3 09:17:33 PDT 2004

It's a choice, as I said.  I keep a couple of pair of those glasses around with the pretty tint.  It has cost me more than once, but THAT price, I am willing to pay.

Living each moment in fear is not a price that I will pay.

Caution and prudence are sensible.  Constant fear is not.

I reiterate: IMHO, the world is actually a good and wonderful place, filled with good and wonderful people.  I think that's pretty well proven when you think that out of over 11,000 people congregated in one campground in Pennsylvania, we are only talking about ONE individual in this thread.

I'm going with those numbers.  Most people are good.  Life is good.  Have fun.  Be careful.  Learn stuff.  Help other people have fun and learn stuff.

$.02
Cha-ching.

 -- Eadan