[MR] Re: Opinions about a possible PREREG ONLY event

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:24:59 PDT 2004

Another option is that people don't have to pay you there, but if you allow,
they can take envelopes, leave their names, and put a check in the mail
afterwards to cover their attendance. Requires one step above the honor
system, but will allow walk-ups.

Also, have you thought about having troll off the owner's site of the event,
say across the street at a McDonalds or another location not on their
property? It's skirting the issue, but you will not be receiving money on
their property and then the people can provide a token that was received
from those off site.

My opinion,

Kat

Katharine Devereaux