[MR] Re: Opinions about a possible PREREG ONLY event

Sean D. Sorrentino sdsorrentino at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 14:08:09 PDT 2004

--- Gorm of Berra <gormofberra at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is one problem though, the site has an
> *absolute* rule that No
> Money can be charged on site for access to the site.
>  We can not allow
> "Walk-up" payments.

would it be allowable to have a ticket counter
somewhere else, like a block or two away, and sell
tickets off site?

i think that a pre-reg only event would necessarily
have to be a small one since most of us can't be
bothered to prereg for anything short of Pennsic
without Fritz basically showing up on our inbox every
day for a week asking for pre regs. (i point no
fingers here, i am as guilty as anyone)

Domenico

=====
Sean Sorrentino