[MR] Herndon, VA / Dulles Airport - NSTR

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Sat Sep 18 21:19:12 PDT 2004

I'm starting to feel the same way when it comes to people obeying road
blocks.  Charley, Frances, and even Ivan have brought the common sense
factor to an all time low it seems.  With our backyard flooded thanks to the
usual summer rains as well as gifts from Charley and Frances, I've been both
relieved and dismayed that Ivan missed us down here, especially after seeing
what Gaston did in Richmond.  Frances left us without power for a week, and
I'm still sifting through emails from Atlantians asking about our wellbeing,
and I wanted to thank you all for your thoughts.  For everyone that sent
their wishes, thank you very much.  You're all in our prayers down here as
well. Especially with the damage from Ivan.

Unfortunately for all of us, we're at the peak of hurricane season, and
November is a ways off.