[MR] Herndon, VA / Dulles Airport - NSTR

Mary MacGregor brightfox1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 10:03:04 PDT 2004

We have had quite a bit of flooding here in Western NC.  Hawkwood has had a good bit of damage with water and power out, trees down and major flooding. Fortunately, everyone here in our barony is doing well, no major property damage or injury.
 THLady Muriele of Aberdeen
Chronicler, Barony of Hawkwood

Becky McEllistrem <bmcellis at yahoo.com> wrote:
Just got word my sister in Pittsburgh is flooded out
of her house. My niece just starting 3rd grade is
having a blast and thinks it's a great time to have to
live in a hotel.

On the "bitty car" line my sister was amazed at the
number of people that got stuck because they moved the
police road blocks over to the side and drove the
roads anyway.

Ya know when I see a police road block I tend to
believe them.

Rebecca