[MR] Herndon, VA / Dulles Airport - NSTR

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Fri Sep 17 19:35:59 PDT 2004

Scripsit Kevin:
> For those who may have been watching the tornado/storm news
> tonight, here in Herndon we've had strong winds and rain,
> but nothing particularly noteworthy.

Same a bit further south in Chantilly. My son, Lord Antonio, reports that
one of the highlights of the birthday party he was at this afternoon and
evening was watching the tornado pass by off to the west -- there was a
touchdown on the grounds of the airport and the ATC tower was evacuated
for a time (duh).

Haven't heard any damage reports of the several tornados (or tornado-like
thingies) that made Stierbach and Highland Foorde interesting places to be
today.

Evan