[MR] Your Women?

M.Brett ragsdale at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 2 14:01:42 PDT 2004

I, too, would prefer "please do not let anyone walk unescorted after
dark at Pennsic" because men can be just as vulnerable to attack as
women, although they may not think so (see my earlier post).

Besides, saying "women must have escort!" makes me feel like a member
of the Tuchux, and Gor novels are SO not my thing. ;)

-Ana